Hire Me -Raktim Nath
Hello and welcome to the Hire Me -Raktim Nath page. In this page, I will basically, share my experience as a Computer Programmer and some of the technologies that I am very much familiar with.
Email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raktim-nath-55a070141/
Note: If you want to contact me, kindly drop me mail at the above mentioned details or leave message at my linkedin profile. I will revert back to you via the same medium.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE).
- Worked as a Computer Programmer at Edupur Society (DVRS India, TezpurOnline.in) later parented to Edupur Employment Services Private Limited in the fields of Web Design and Development, server monitoring with Database Administration.
- I was a social worker at Edupur Society (NGO) also based on Child Development and was coordinated many social activities in the city.
Real Time Projects (Running Projects):
- HOWIPRO.com is based on WordPress CMS specially used for blogging purpose. I share most of my practical knowledge that I acquire through this platform.
- HOWIPRO BLOG is an Android application, mobile version of www.howipro.com. Link to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raktim.howiproblog&hl=en
- My Safety is an Android application specially designed for the people who suddenly faces danger but don’t know how to call out for help. This simple application will send the user’s current location to the GUARDIAN (parents, uncle, aunt, etc.) via SMS at just one voice command or one click. You can find the official documentation at: http://howipro.com/mysafety-android-application-official/ and directly download the application for free at Google Play Store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raktim.mysafety&hl=en
- Auto Help is an automated version of My Safety and is also for Android Devices. The working principle is same as My Safety but as the automation applies here, it is based on background voice command. To call out for help, the user just has to say PLEASE HELP ME to send his/her current location to the GUARDIAN’s via SMS. The very cool thing about it is, it works even when the mobile is in ideal state, or in pockect, purse, while driving, etc. But, if you kill the application, none of the features will work. You can find the official documentation at: http://howipro.com/autohelp-official-documentation-privacy-policy/ and directly download the application for free at Google Play Store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.raktim&hl=en
- FaceOfTech.com is built on WordPress CMS, I use this site as a medium to blogs.
- One Social is an Android application that has the contains world’s top most Social Networking Sites Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus at one place. In other words, the four social sites can be accessed from this application, its very easy to use and access and requires less memory in the mobile device. You can download the application from Google Play Store from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raktim.onesocial&hl=en
PROJECTS not LIVE:
- Banking Management System: This simple desktop application was written in C++ in the year 2009 for my 10+2 final year project submission. The objective of the project was same as of then banking application (from the Bank’s end) in India.
- eBuddy Locator: It is an Android application which is based on Instant Messenger (IM) but the cool thing about this was locating friends location (coordinates) via SMS. This application useful when one of the buddy lost his mobile and is seriously required to locate it. He/She can locate lost mobile from his/her friend using the same (connected) application. This project was done for the minor project in the year 2012 as per University’s criteria.
- Draft Management through ATM: In the year 2012, I successfully completed this simple project to reduce the queue in the Bank’s for Demand Draft in India. The working principle of this application was that the customer of the respective Bank’s can withdraw the Demand Draft from the ATM machine itself. He/She is not required to carry huge sum (cash) to Bank’s just to get the Demand Draft. The technology behind was C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database.
- Claim Settlement System: In the year 2012, I along with my project partner completed this project for the submission to major project as per the university curricula. The said project is based on a web portal that has the simplicity flow of working principle between the Hospital and the Health Insurance Company through which any patient can claim his/her sum directly through it from the Health Insurance Company. The technology behind it was ASP with C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database.
- PhotoGallery with chatroom facility: The project was designed and built for my personal use, where I had shared my photos as memories. I included the chat room because I welcome my friends to join the facility only to stay touch as a Social Site. The technology behind was PHP and MySql Database.
- Headbanger’s Social Site: I developed this project as my assignment project from DVRS India dedicating to all the metal and rock lover’s willing to stay connected to each other. The technology behind it was WordPress CMS.
- Edupur.org -India’s first Social Networking Site: The project was an associated project with Edupur Society (NGO) based on Child Development where children’s (Edupurian’s) creative work are published. The creative work are Art, Poem, Essay writting, Story Writting and other talents. The technology behind it is WordPress CMS.
- C and C++
- Android application development
- WordPress Theme Developemt
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, Email Marketing and SMS Marketing).
- Big Data Analytics in Hadoop Framework
- Pig ecosystem
- Hive ecosystem
- Spark and Scala
- WordPress CMS
- Drupal CMS
- PrestaShop CMS
- Magento CMS
- OpenCart CMS
- Joomla CMS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Oracle Database 10g and 11g
- MySql Database